Our practice is committed to providing the best care to every patient, every day. We strive to provide both the highest level and quality of care with the greatest degree of compassion possible. We have established networks with physician practices within the community and hospitals that share our fundamental commitment to improving the human condition.
- Primary Value: The needs of the patient come first.
- Practice: We are a group of board certified gastroenterologists who are committed to providing quality gastroenterology care to the patients of The Woodlands/North Houston areas. The endeavors of this commitment will provide a practice of medicine that is professionally satisfying, academically challenging and personally rewarding.
- Education: We will be a dependable source of gastroenterology health information to our patients, the community, our referring physicians and our allied health care employees.
- Mutual Respect: We will treat everyone in our diverse community with respect and dignity.
- Commitment to Quality: We will continuously improve all processes that support patient care and education.
- Work Place: We will foster teamwork, personal responsibility, integrity, innovation, trust and strong positive communication with and among our employees within the context of a physician led organization.
- Social Commitment: We will benefit humanity through patient care and education. We will support the communities in which we live and work. We will appropriately serve patients in difficult financial circumstances.
- Research: We will remain active in clinical research as opportunities arise.